ESWEEK 2017 offers travel support to a limited number of students. To be eligible, students must be a member of ACM SIGBED, see https://www.acm.org/special-interest-groups/sigs/sigbed, must be an author or co-author of a paper accepted at one of the conferences of ESWEEK 2017, and are in need for financial support. In case of over-subscription, highest priority is given to students who come from institutions or countries that cannot afford the travel. Students with successful applications will be reimbursed for their expenses after the conference.
Applications should be sent to Petru Eles via email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "ESWEEK Travel Grant Application".
Deadline for application: Sept. 5, 2017
Decision: Sept. 8, 2017
Applications must contain the following material:
- Full name of the applicant
- Complete contact information including email
- Current position at the institution
- Proof of SIGBED membership including the membership number
- Requested amount
- Paper title and author list, name of the conference to
which the paper was submitted
- Motivation letter of the applicant including the amount
- Letter signed by the supervisor, supporting the application